Why can I run my app but I can't debug it?


Why can I run my app but I can't debug it?



When I run my app the normal way, everything works fine. The problem is when I debug, the app crashes. This is the error: Click here to see, please!
Do you know what may be causing this?



These are the error's first two lines:


A/art: art/runtime/jdwp/jdwp_event.cc:661] Check failed: Thread::Current() != GetDebugThread() (Thread::Current()=0xa5c0a400, GetDebugThread()=0xa5c0a400) Expected event thread
A/art: art/runtime/runtime.cc:422] Runtime aborting...



In this code:


Dexter.withActivity(getActivity())
.withPermissions(
android.Manifest.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE,
android.Manifest.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
).withListener(new MultiplePermissionsListener() {
@Override public void onPermissionsChecked(MultiplePermissionsReport report) {



).withListener(new MultiplePermissionsListener() { - this is the line I can't debug!


).withListener(new MultiplePermissionsListener() {





Do you get the same when trying to attach a debugger to a simple "Hello World" app? Have you tried on an emulator or a different device?
– Michael Dodd
Jun 29 at 10:59





@MichaelDodd No, I haven't tried on a new emulator. I don't know why this happened. I just commented my code and now I can't debug
– Turma RC
Jun 29 at 11:01






So you've managed to isolate the bit of code that causes this? Can you edit that block into your question?
– Michael Dodd
Jun 29 at 11:06





@MichaelDodd Btw, tried on a new emulator and still doesn't work
– Turma RC
Jun 29 at 11:06





@MichaelDodd I mispelled, I'm sorry. I couldn't debug*
– Turma RC
Jun 29 at 11:07









By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

paramiko-expect timeout is happening after executing the command

how to run turtle graphics in Colaboratory

Export result set on Dbeaver to CSV