Seperating emails in outlook using python or c#


Seperating emails in outlook using python or c#



I need to separate email conversation thread to individual email in outlook and, I need to process those individual emails for signature ,I'm unable to find any resources regarding this. I have gone through win32com, python library but I am unable to get my requirements.





Would be easier in .net than python. You could make an outlook addin, but that's a bit of a distraction. Looks for ".net outlook interop" and have a go. We'll help fix problems, but you have to try first.
– Davesoft
2 days ago





Get whut? We won't write code for you.
– Davesoft
2 days ago




1 Answer
1



you can create a rule that moves email messages based on the sender or recipients of an email message.



try this






By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

paramiko-expect timeout is happening after executing the command

how to run turtle graphics in Colaboratory

Export result set on Dbeaver to CSV