Gmail addon Inline installation


Gmail addon Inline installation



I am looking for a way to do inline installation of gmail addon.



I am aware about the in-line addition of chrome extensions which is no more supported.



For a Drive addon aleast I see its possible as its implemented here :



https://welcome.aodocs.com/dms/.



Kindly correct me if this is something different.
However, I do not see any documentation anywhere indicating how aodocs has achieved this.



Any pointer would be helpful.





I tried the link. It did an installation of aodocs chrome extension and not a gmail add-on. Are you trying do to a similar approach to install addon?
– Hari Balaji
2 days ago









By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

paramiko-expect timeout is happening after executing the command

how to run turtle graphics in Colaboratory

Export result set on Dbeaver to CSV