how to run turtle graphics in Colaboratory


how to run turtle graphics in Colaboratory



Given that we can do other types of drawing/visualization in Colaboratory, I would think running turtle graphics would be pretty simple (but not so simple I've figured it out!)



I can import the turtle library, but I get the following error when any draw command occurs:
TclError: no display name and no $DISPLAY environment variable



Thanks in advance.




1 Answer
1



I think P5.js is your best bet.



I test it in this notebook.
https://colab.research.google.com/drive/1TqF6RObllyslad3KrO4SiAuegRjuJDCF






By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

paramiko-expect timeout is happening after executing the command

Export result set on Dbeaver to CSV