Using a view as Create and Detail Method, Organize TimeLine
What I'm trying to do:
I'm trying to Add to the Candidate history (Description and Title, and DateTime.Now), Here is a image representation of what I want and what I managed to do:

Also how can I add to the timeline to the left side when the select option is "candidate", and right side when it's "Hitachi", the property for that is adding timeline-Inverted to the <li> Class.
timeline-Inverted
<li> Class
What I have now:
@model HCCBPOHR.Data.Candidate
@{
ViewData["Title"] = "CandidateHistory";
}
<h2>Canidate - @Model.Name</h2>
<label>History</label>
<hr />
History Of @Model.Name
@* - *@
@*Isto é para inverter o lado*@
Title
@Model.DateOfDescription.ToShortDateString()
</div>
</li>
</ul>
</div>
</div>
<button type="button" class="btn btn-primary" data-toggle="modal" data-target="#exampleModal" data-whatever="@Model.Saving"> Add History Description</button>
Selects
Candidate
Hitachis
@DateTime.Now.ToShortDateString()
@**@
</form>
</div>
Popular posts from this blog
Opening a url is failing in Swift breakpointing inside the callback and logging success shows false. I added itms-apps to my plist: LSApplicationQueriesSchemes and put this in my app delegate: func application(_ app: UIApplication, open url: URL, options: [UIApplicationOpenURLOptionsKey : Any] = [:]) -> Bool { return true } func moreTapped() { let url = NSURL(string: "itms-apps://itunes.com/developer/quantum-productions/id979315877") if #available(iOS 10.0, *) { UIApplication.shared.open(url! as URL, options: [:], completionHandler: {(success: Bool) in }) } else { UIApplication.shared.openURL(url! as URL) } } Are you testing on a real device? – rmaddy Jun 21 at 23:57 I try on a device, get "Cannot Connect to App Store". Device is online ...
Video Channel: josué games const player = new window.Plyr('#player', {keyboard: {global: true,},tooltips: {controls: true,},captions: {active: true,},iconUrl: '/js/plyr.svg',autoplay: true});player.source = {type: 'video',sources: [{src: '//youtube.com/watch?v=t6vX7673JDY',provider: 'youtube',}],}; Balds basics in education learning mobile para Android #1 Download var switchTo5x=true;stLight.options({publisher: "8370abff-a8c4-40e1-9890-b965a65c3b93", doNotHash: false, doNotCopy: false, hashAddressBar: false}); Balds basics in education learning mobile para Android #1 Video Channel: josué games Tags: Balds basics in education learning mobile para Android #1 Video Channel: josué games Tags:
const player = new window.Plyr('#player', {keyboard: {global: true,},tooltips: {controls: true,},captions: {active: true,},iconUrl: '/js/plyr.svg',autoplay: true});player.source = {type: 'video',sources: [{src: '//youtube.com/watch?v=qh7qaYX11AU',provider: 'youtube',}],}; Why People Love Porsche | WheelHouse Download var switchTo5x=true;stLight.options({publisher: "8370abff-a8c4-40e1-9890-b965a65c3b93", doNotHash: false, doNotCopy: false, hashAddressBar: false}); Why People Love Porsche | WheelHouse Video Channel: Donut Media Air Cooled Porsches have exploded in popularity recently, with everyone clamoring to get their hands on one. But why? What makes people go crazy over these old German sports cars. Nolan heads down to Benton Performance in Anaheim, CA to find out. Thank you John! WheelHouse answers all the questions about the automotive world you never thought to ask. Nolan Sykes looks at the history, sociology and psychology behi...
Comments
Post a Comment